IS THE FAMILY TRUST RIGHT FOR YOU?
The answer may be yes, if you:
• Seek Medicaid, SSI or other public benefits for medical care (such as a nursing home) or monthly income support.
• Have excess assets that will disqualify you form the program(s) you need.
• Have a family member entering a nursing home, or living with disability in the community.
• Are a guardian, conservator or other fiduciary responsible for disabled persons in any setting.
• Are an Elder Law attorney or financial professional assisting clients to preserve assets against the cost of long-term care through estate planning.